1. General. Blue Ridge Communications is the contest sponsor. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to all the terms and conditions of these rules.
2. Entries. Sign up for a free My Blue Ridge account from March 7 to April 3, 2017 for the chance to win an iPad mini. To enter by mail, print your name, address, daytime, home phone number and email address (if you want to receive notification on the winner of the promotion) on a 3 x 5 card and mail to BRC MBR iPad, Blue Ridge Communications, P.O Box 215, Palmerton, PA 18071. Entries must be received by April 3, 2017. One entry per person. All entries must be complete and legible to be eligible. All entries become the property of Blue Ridge Communications and will not be returned. Blue Ridge Communications assumes no responsibility for lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, late or misdirected entries, all of which will be void.
3. Eligibility. Must be 18 years old or older. All customers that sign up for a free My Blue Ridge account from March 7 to April 3, 2017 have the chance to win an iPad mini. Employees and their family members of Pencor Services, Inc., Blue Ridge Communications and their affiliates are ineligible. This contest is open to legal residents of Pennsylvania in Blue Ridge territories only.
4. Winning. One winner will be selected at random and will be announced after the selection on or about April 3, 2017. Entrants need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone. Odds of winning will depend on number of entries. Winners must grant permission for Blue Ridge Communications to use his/her name, statements and image in future promotions, without compensation.
5. Prizes. All Blue Ridge Communications decisions and prize awards are final. Prizes may not be substituted and are not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prize for this promotion includes a 32GB iPad mini 2, a universal starter kit and a universal Bluetooth keyboard case. Total prize value is approximately $730.00.
6. Legal. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Blue Ridge Communications reserves the right to cancel, amend and/or revoke this Contest due to printing errors or other mistakes. Any legal or equitable challenge to this contest in any manner voids the challenger's entry.